Terms and Conditions
By using Kbet789 (“our”, “us” or “we”) website (“Site”) or any of the services offered through the Site (“services”), you agree to these Terms & Conditions. If you (“member” or “members”) do not agree to these Terms & Conditions, please exit this page and do not access to the Site or use our Services.
KBet789 care about your privacy. All the information you provide for us are safe, we will not disclose your information to third parties or anyone. However, if you have any concern about your privacy, please contact us.
- We may update these Terms and Conditions from time to time without prior notice to all KBet789 members.
- The minimum age for being Kbet789 member is 18 years old.
- Kbet789 reserves the right to refuse or limit any bet(s) and/or to restrict betting at our sole discretion
- For betting dispute, any queries over a bet claim should first be e-mailed to us. We will make every effort to resolve the matter in a mutually satisfactory manner.
- Any queries that you have relating to a bet that you made on the Website must be raised by you no later than seven days after the last event in the bet has been settled. We cannot guarantee that we will be able to respond to your query if it is not raised within this time.
KBet789 may offer promotion from time to time to our customers. This included but not limited to; cash back, bonuses and/or any special offer for existing customers or free bets for new customers. All of our customers may be eligible to the promotion(s) with rules as stated below:
- Special offer for new customer only can be received one time each customer, you are not eligible to receive new account offer if you are one of our existing customer.
- We may select our existing customer in our sole discretion, to include in any Promotion subjected to additional specific terms and validity periods. To access these incentives you must comply with the terms of relevant offer within the validity periods. If you fail to comply the terms in the defined period, the Promotion Offer to you and all its winnings will be forfeited.
- In the event of a conflict between this Promotion Rules and the additional terms stated in each promotion, the additional specific terms shall prevail.
Account Opening Rules
In order to place a bet or play a game on the Site, you will need to register as our Member to get an account with us (your “Account”). To be our Member and using our Site, you must comply with the rules as below:
- You are at the minimum of 18 years old, legally capable of entering into binding contracts and located in a jurisdiction in which it is lawful to open an account with us and to use our Services;
- You must provide to us your real, accurate, and complete payment and personal information, which including to your full name as stated on your identity document, bank account details under the same name, date of birth, contact numbers and email address. And if there are any changes for the information you had provided to us, you will promptly to us as soon as possible.
- You are warrant that you are entitled to effect the relevant transaction or place the relevant bet using the payment details you provided to us. If we do not receive payment authorization or payment is not valid, we may reject your transaction and terminate or suspend your Account.
- You have not previously held an account which was terminated that lead to prohibit you for betting and using our services any other gaming/gambling operator for any reason.
- There are practices constitute to ‘Prohibited Practice’ which mean, it is not permitted and any breach of these practice shall lead to direct termination of your current Account(s), and ban you to the use of our Site and Services in the future. Practices consider to Prohibited Practice as below:
- Abuse of bonuses or other promotions; and/or
- Using unfair external factors or influences (commonly known as cheating); and/or taking unfair advantage;
- Opening any duplicate Accounts; and/or
- Undertaking fraudulent practice or criminal activity.
We will take all reasonable steps to prevent and detect such practice and to identify the relevant players concerned if they occur, however, we will not be liable for any loss or damage which you may incur as a result of any Prohibited Practice.
- You may only open one Account with us, to use our Site and Services. We reserve the right to close down any duplicate Account, and to cancel any bets or transactions on duplicate Accounts. We also reserve the right to suspend of close any Account and cancel any associated bets or transactions where the Account holder and the owner of the funding instrument are not the same.
Account Using Rules and Security
Your Account details, such as username and password that you choose/given during your Account registration must be treated as confidential information and must not disclose it to any third party. To continue to use your Account on our Site and also to limit the risk to the unauthorized usage of your account, you agree to:
- Use your Account for your personal use only and it is not transferable.
- You shall be fully responsible for the confidentiality of your Account details.
- If you forget or lose your Account details, you may contact us immediately, we may take steps as below:
- Suspend your account once as soon as you inform us start to do the investigation on your Account.
- If we have reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or any unauthorized use of your account, we may require you to provide us some security answer before we reset and send you your new password.
- However, if we have the reasons to believe that you are trying to fraud us by submit false report, we have the right to suspend/terminate your Account and withhold all the funds (deposit and its winning) without notice.
- You shall be fully responsible for all activities that occur under your Account at any time during your account status is active, or suspended status if there are any outstanding bet.
- You are agree and acknowledge that you are fully aware that there is a risk of losing money when gambling by means of the Site and/or the Services and you are fully responsible for any such loss.
- You will immediately notify us any unauthorized use of your Account details, or any breach of security.
- You must ensure you logout from your Account at the end of each session.
- You may not enter, select or use a false name, address, Account details or an email address owned or controlled by another person with the intent to impersonate that person or use a name of such details without appropriate authorization.
- We reserve the right to withhold funds in your Account(s), where we have sufficient reason to believe that the user and Account holder is not one and the same person and/or one user is holding two active Accounts (and any winnings arising from such deposit are void).
- We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with all rules above.
- We accept no liability resulting from any unauthorized use of our Website and/or Services, whether fraudulent or otherwise.
- We reserve the right in our sole discretion to refuse registration of, suspend or cancel a user identification name without notice.
Mistakes and Errors
We try in our every effort to ensure accuracy on our website for your best betting experience. However, human and/or systems’ errors may occasionally occurs and resulting some mistakes on our Site or Operation. In the case any mistakes or errors occur, we reserve the right to resolve as below:
- We do not accept responsibility or liability for any mistakes in respect of the announcing, publishing or marking of prices, handicaps, place terms, betting information or results despite our every effort to ensure accuracy. We will correct any obvious error and to void any bet placed where such have occurred.
- In the case of any blatant errors in prices transmitted (including for example where the price being displayed is materially different from those available in the general market and/or the price is clearly incorrect, depending on all of the circumstances), bets will be settled at the correct price at the time of acceptance.
- If a bet is accepted by us on an event where offering a price on the event itself (rather than the price) was in error, the bet will be void and your stake will be returned.
- If the funds be credited to your Account in error, it is the yours responsibility to notify us of the error without delay. Any winnings subsequent to the error and prior to notification to us, whether linked to the error or not, shall be deemed invalid and returned to, or otherwise be reclaimable by, us.
- If funds paid by you to your account have been misplaced by us, then we will return the same amount into your Account.
By registering an Account and play/bet on our website understand and agree that:
- You must exercise your own judgment in placing your bets, you are not relying on any statement of any of our employees relating to the subject matter of the bet. We reserve the right to refuse part or all of a bet.
- You are solely responsible for any bets placed on your Account with us. Bets on our website may only place by you through your Account and we shall not accept wagers from you in any other form or by any other means in relation to the Services.
- Any winnings from using the Site or Services will be deposited into your Account, and subsequent Bets on the Site will be debited from your Account balance with us.
- Once you have placed your bet and you have received confirmation that your bet has been accepted, it is too late to cancel the bet. At that point you have granted us an irrevocable authority to hold your funds pending until had the outcome of the relevant event; to either retain, refund or pay winnings in respect of that.
- We reserve the right to void any bet inadvertently accepted after the betting has closed or where the event was resolved or at a stage where the customer could have an indication of the outcome. We further reserve the right to void any bet that has been placed after the actual start of an event. This will apply even if the time has been advertised incorrectly, either by us or in the press or otherwise.
- The minimum and maximum bet per selection is determined exclusively by us.
- Bets shall only be valid if accepted by our server.
- We reserve the right to refuse or limit any bet(s) at our sole discretion for any reason whatsoever. In circumstances where a bet is deemed to be or is declared void by us at our discretion, any sum deducted from your Account with respect to that bet shall be credited to your Account.
- Should we determine to waive a rule in the interest of fair play to you, it shall only be for that specific event and shall not set a precedent for the future.
- In the event of there being a dispute over the time at which a bet was placed or whether a bet has been placed, then the time at which it was recorded (if recorded) on our transactional log will govern settlement. If an attempted bet was not recorded on the transactional log, no bet shall be deemed to have been placed. You should check your Account balance each time you visit the Website.
- In the event of any representation made by you proving to be false, your stake will be forfeited and we shall not be obliged to pay any winnings which might otherwise have been payable in respect of the bet.
- Kbet does not accept member betting on basketball, although some of our supplier does provide basketball betting in our website. If in any case customer still bet on basketball, any winning credit we shall withdraw back from customer account after we suspend your account and if there are any loses due to the basketball bet, customer shall responsible for all the loses.
Fraud and Void Bets
Kbet789 thrives to provide the best fair gaming experience to all our members, and we do not allow our members to engage illegal acts on our website. In the case we have the reason to believe your Account is engaged to any illegals act, we shall take actions as below:
- We shall suspend or terminate your Account that we believe to be involved in fraud, money laundering and/or any other form of illegal or suspicious activities.
- We shall withhold and/or refuse payment to you where you are suspected of engaging in fraudulent, dishonest or criminal activities or on any bet that we are unable to substantiate from our security records.
Account Suspension and Closure/Termination
Kbet789 reserves the right to Suspend or terminate your account, without or with withhold part or all of your balance in your Account or cancel or void any bets or transactions placed by you at our absolute discretion if:
- As per your request to close your account.
- There is a technological failure affecting the integrity of a transaction(s) or your Account.
- If your Account remains inactive or if you do not use your Account for betting or gaming, making a deposit or withdrawal, or if it is otherwise inactive, for a period of at least 24 consecutive months, then we will close it and return any undisputed balance to you.
- We suspect or know that you are engaging in illegal or fraudulent activity while using the Services.
- We suspect or know that you are or you have breached any of these Terms and Conditions or the rules governing a particular bet or transaction.
- We suspect or know you are acting in a manner that is detrimental to the conduct of our business, for example, if you are taking unfair advantage over us or any other player or are otherwise acting in an unfair manner by exploiting a fault, loophole or error in our software or by cheating or by colluding with others;
- We suspect or know that you may be having difficulties obtaining credit, have become bankrupt or undergone similar procedures anywhere in the world.
- Where in our judgment, there is a manifest error in the terms of a bet or transaction placed by you.
- We become aware that you have "charged back" or denied any of the purchases or deposits that you made to your Account
- We are required to do so by law.
- In the event of termination of your Account by us for any reason, we shall have no further liability to you whatsoever, other than the return of any undisputed balance.
- Upon any termination of this Agreement, whether by us or by you, you agree and acknowledge that:
- Your rights to use the Site and the Services shall immediately terminate.
- You will cease any and all use of the Site and the Service.
- You will remove any software provided to you or downloaded by you in respect of the Site or the Services from your computer, tablet, hard drives, networks or other storage device.
The Use of the Website
Kbet789 Welcome our members to use our website as their personal entertainment purpose. However, to use our Sites and Services, and also to make sure it is running smoothly, all members need to follow the rules as below;
- You must not misuse the Website and/or Services by knowingly or negligently introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website and/or Services, the servers on which the Website or Services are stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Website or Services.
- You must not attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this you would your right to use the Website and Services will cease immediately.
Intellectual Property Rights
- You acknowledge and agree that all intellectual property rights in our Website, its contents (including any software) and in the content published on it shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. These intellectual property rights include, without limitation, copyright, trademarks, the underlying software, the design, graphics, layout, look and feel and structure of our Website, database rights, design rights, domain names and rights to goodwill and/or to sue for passing off.
- You are permitted to use this material and content only as expressly authorized by us or our licensors.
- You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within our Website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only. Any other use of such material and content is strictly prohibited.
- You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit, tamper with or create derivative works of such material and content.
- We do not grant any express or implied right to you in any of its intellectual property rights or secret information.
- For the avoidance of any doubt you may use the data available from the Website (including for example odds, both live and historical) only as strictly required for your permitted personal, non-commercial purpose of availing of the Services. Any other use and/or reproduction of the data without prior written consent of us are prohibited and will constitute a breach of these Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to take such action as it considers necessary, including issuing legal proceedings without further notice to you, in relation to any unauthorized use of its data or of the Website.
Third Party Rights
Unless expressly stated, nothing in the Terms and Conditions shall create or confer any rights or any other benefits in favor of any person other than you and us.
- While we endeavor to ensure the Website is available continuously, we will not be liable for any delay, breach, omission or failure on our part which arises due to a matter beyond our reasonable control, including force majeure events such as emergency maintenance, internet failures, computer equipment failures, telecommunication equipment or other equipment failures, electrical power failures, fire, lightning, explosion, war, flood, industrial disputes, sabotage, severe weather, or acts of local or central Government or other competent authorities.
- We shall not be liable for any bet not being placed for any reason or you being disconnected from the Services, including but not limited to failure or disconnection of computer, telecommunications services, internet or otherwise, and the balance of your Account will at all times be as is recorded on our server. The balance on the server when logging on to the Website, after you have been disconnected, will reflect the balance after completion of the last bet prior to the disconnection.
The official text of this Terms and Condition shall be the English language. However, to accommodate our various market, this Terms and Conditions may be translated and publish in other language. If any discrepancy between these languages occurred, the English language version shall prevail.
Last updated 17 December 2019.
8:53AM (GMT +7)